Monday 19 January 2015

Upcoming Albums to look out for (Jan 2015)

Upcoming Albums to look out for (Jan 2015)

I will try and do this monthly, I'm sure study and work will get in the way from time to time...

The following are albums I'm aware are coming out in January that I'm looking forward to.

Panda Bear - Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper

I'm already listening to this album and will try to review it. Legendary half of Animal Collective...



Belle & Sebastian -  Girls In Peacetime Want To Dance




Viet Cong - Viet Cong (Thanks Brett DeBoni)




Pond - Man it Feels Like Space Again

If you dont know, this is Tame Impala's fuzzy offshoot...



Alex Calder - Strange Dreams




Disappears - Irreal




Enter Shikari - The Mindsweep




Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor




No comments:

Post a Comment